Time sure flies! Camdyn is now 5 months old! I really noticed how fast the time has gone by since I have gone back to work. The weeks do go by much faster and I don't have as much time with her...sad face:( But I have been able to keep one day free during the week so we have a full mommy-daughter day! Once my work schedule gets busier, I won't be able to keep up the four day work week. Camdyn is such a happy baby! She is so smiley and giggles lots and lots. Her daycare provider Allie told me yesterday that she is the easiest baby that she has ever taken care of. She continues to babble all the time and is rolling, scooting and moving all over the place. She will be crawling before we know it...yikes- maybe we should think about baby proofing. She really like to play Peek-a-Boo and Super Baby pretending to fly. Everything is going in her mouth and she is starting to show signs of teething, she actually drools more than the dog. Speaking of Liza, she has been very interested at bath time and likes to be right there to "help out". Here are a few recent pics:
Liza is very helpful at bath time! She loves Cami!
No comments:
Post a Comment