Camdyn is now 6 months old. It is hard to believe that she is half way to her first birthday. She is on the move and getting bigger and older by the minute. She is doing well and belly crawling all over the place- lookout world! She loves to crawl towards Liza and Stoli. Liza is great with her and loves to get down on the floor and lie down by Camdyn while she crawls to her. Stoli on the other hand is not really sure and has swatted at Camdyn after getting his fur pulled by Camdyn. Luckily no claws have come out and he usually just gets annoyed and runs away. Camdyn does love her pets. Camdyn also is doing great with eating solid foods, she loves yams, carrots and rice cereal. We keep trying new foods and she really was not a fan of avocados...But neither was Shawn until a few years ago. I again am trying to take some pictures of her every month and here are the ones I took for her 6 month "photo shoot".
Great pics Brittney! You are becoming quite the photographer....and I'm sure having a super adorable subject helps! I can't believe Camdyn is already six months! Time flies!
ReplyDelete