Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Camdyn is 3 Months Old

So I got a fancy camera for Christmas in hopes of taking nice pictures of Camdyn and everything else exciting in our lives. I have taken one workshop on how to use the basic functions and take the camera off the auto setting. So I really haven't had a lot of time to learn much, but I was determined to get some good pictures every three months of Camdyn and not spend a fortune on them. So in my last two days of maternity leave I did a "photo shoot" for Camdyn's 3 month pics. Here are my favorites, and I think they turned out pretty darn good for a beginner! My best compliment was that my mother-in-law asked me where I had them done!!





















And in case you think all I do is take pictures of Camdyn, here is one of Stoli! He has been a little jealous of the baby, but it was not as earth shattering as when we brought Liza home....



No comments:

Post a Comment