Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Tricks

So over the first week of July, Camdyn started to roll. The first time she rolled, I had put her in the middle of the bed to get her bath ready and put her on her back. I came back to get her and she was on her tummy! A couple of days later my mom witnessed her first roll from her tummy to her back. Now she is a rolling fool, when she is on the floor or playmat she is rolling from one side to the other, she had not done a full 360 yet....Also last Friday she realized that she can touch her hands together and is really fascinated with this new discovery. I caught the moment on video. Can I just say how much I love my iphone to capture these moments!

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh! Rolling then crawling before you know it! Great pics from the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete